Music has always attracted people since generations. If you’re one whoever loves music, you may wish to create a music album or video of your own. Creating a music album needs any DVD’s or CD’s, video capturing software, video editing software, good imagination, time and patience.
1. You should use music or video from a CD or DVD you have purchased and not you have downloaded.
2. Always pick a song that matches with your prospective video clips. Action clips will not go right with romantic songs.
3. Never put entire episode to music instead choose best parts of the episode and combine them together such that one flow to the other. You can also imagine TV previews as shown on the television.
4. Creativity counts a lot in making a good music video.
Steps to make the video:
1. The first and most important thing is to plan the video you wish to make. If you plan well everything will go right and you’ll get any good results. You should pick any song that you like and at the same time the song should have an anime feel. It isn’t necessary that you choose pop or rock but anything that could be really rocking.
2. Video that you’re going to make should have music matching to it. Most of the rock times have a mix of mild verse and explosive chorus. After you have selected the tune, you should decide that which of the video clips will go right with music tune.
3. Next you need to pick your video which is going to be very time consuming. You can import selected MPEG or AVI format into the CD’s you have purchased. Many software programs are also available that could help you in doing so or you can use a video capture card to get same results. After importing all the clips, you should slice them appropriately.
4. Use editing programs such as Adobe Premier and Pinnacle to slice the song lyrics. These editing programs will import the music along with the video so that you can preview your work.
5. Lastly you need to burn your work into a CD to save it for future.
For more info visit our recommended website music-future. com